Saturday, June 4, 2011

Garage Sales!

Yes, people these are garage sales, used items not brand new. What?  


Youngest wolf daughter and I went to some garage sales today. Now I remember why I don't wake up for them down here.  Wow, what people ask for there stuff.  I understand you paid good money for it. But, remember you used it for years or months too.   Also, remember you are at a garage sale not out to make your monthly payments.   If so I think your stuff will sit. 

I really couldn't believe the prices on things. There was a mickey mouse statue that wolf daughter wanted they wanted $7.00 for it.  I told her look it over good and we will ask them to lower it. We looked it over and mickey's hand was missing and tinkerbell was gone all but her wings. And you wanted $7.00 dollars for this. I said to the girl can you lower it she said no I paid $ 50.00 for it. I said yes but its broken, she then went on to say its worth a lot. I said wow even broken. 

I can't believe people ask prices for broken old things.....  Like shirts or clothing items $10.00 for one item. 

Think my garage sale days are done.   Unless the prices are lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment