Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why do people preach when they have no right too?

This has bother me for years since we moved to the South.  I have always taught the Wolf Daughters to never talk to people about three things in life.  Money, Religion, and Politics  I feel its no one business and nine out of ten times it will start a fight. 


You know we all were made differently.  Some of believe in one thing or another and a lot of others don't agree with us. Which is fine that is what makes the World turn and makes us free. 


But, please don't look down on us because we don't have tons of money like you all.  We are great family and will do anything to anyone as long as we don't get knock down doing it. 

We have our own religion and we don't talk to you about. We have our own believes yes it might not be the way you all want them to be. But, please don't look down on us because we don't believe or agree with what you do. Everyone believes and agree differently.   

Politics,  I don't care about it much I have my believes you have yours so we will keep them that way.  

Wolf Family has been so down graded by the South because we aren't baptist and we read Harry Potter.  There are many kinds of religion out there and so many believes.  I feel we shouldn't judge others for what they believe its a free world and there is tons out there to learn and believe. If we want to believe one way or another that is our believe we shouldn't be judge. First of all who are you to judge?   Yes, I say that because when we moved South we been judge so many times its not funny.  The people that judge us have no right to be judging.  Mommy and Daddy Wolf might not believe what you believe but if we go back and look at records up, ours is clean. Yours well that's another story.  You had a child at 16 or 17 wow.  You did drugs.  Wow.  Yea I believe you can change but you shouldn't judge. We aren't prefect and we will be the first to admit it but we wouldn't tell you what to believe and tell you we can't be friends because you wouldn't join our church or believe what we want you to believe.   I don't feel that makes a person. 


Politics, wow that can be scary.  Almost like religion I feel that is why I never get into any conversation when I hear that talk. We all have our own beliefs and believe this or that person can change the world.  (but, it usually don't work that way.)

Money,  well that's another funny topic.  I don't judge people by what they have, wear or do. I judge them by how they treat there family and nice to us.  I don't care if you have tons of money it don't mean you are a great person.  I don't care if you have no money doesn't make you a great person.  A person is one who is caring and try's the best he or she can. 





I feel you shouldn't judge someone by what they believe in religion, politics  or how much or how little money they have.   That doesn't make a person. 




I know it's hard but hey it don't make a person because they believe one way and you another. 


Its a free world.   Just remember that next time you try and talk someone into going to your church and they wouldn't or vote for someone you want them to vote for and they wouldn't and they don't have the money to do something with you or they have to much money.   We all are human and we all need to remember we all have our own believes and ways and that doesn't make us good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment