Friday, June 3, 2011

You can pick your house, but not your neighbors.

That is so true. You can pick out a house you love and want so bad.  But, you can't pick your neighbors unless you are way out in the country.  


I don't get our neighbor and never will.  We have lived her for a while now and Oldest Wolf Daughter was learning to drive. We ask her nicely one time to please move her van up little so Wolf Daughter could back out but no she had to leave it right in the middle of her drive way and Wolf Daughter back right into. Ok, its done right well thats not the whole story. We went to the house to let them know what we did  it took them awhile to come out. We call our insurance company got it taken care of so we thought then a week later our insurance company called to tell us she was suing us saying she was hurt in the van. WHAT she wasn't in it and we had pictures. 

She got so mad at us for not letting us sue our insurance she has made living her hell.  Yes, I mean hell.   First I will not lie for anyone if she was hurt I would of been more then glad to pay for it. But, she wasn't in the van.  Women what is wrong with you.  

Second don't go around passing roamers about me or my family. Its been hard I mean hard to go outside, her and her wonderful husband live in the garage I mean live in it. They are up early and out late smoking and drinking.  Every time we come out for anything they stare us down or give us the finger. 

What is wrong with people now days?  Don't they have a life
.

No comments:

Post a Comment