Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy 20th Birthday Princess!

Wow where does the time go? Our little baby girl is already 20 years old. A young lady now.

I remember 20 years ago I was laying in the hospital bed crying my eyes out saying no she can't come now she is to early.  Well she and the doctor had  other plans and she came early.
Our little Princess was taken from us I didn't even get to see her and rushed to another room where they came and told us we need to minster and have her baptized as she wouldn't make it. I just cried and cried and said can I please see her.

They said sure but she is fighting hard.  I went in to see my little Princess the one I fought so hard too have years of trying, years of test, years of tears and months on bedrest all to be taken away. 

I put my hand in to hold her hand and she was fighting so hard to breath I started talking to her and said little princess mommy and daddy love you so much please fight we are here for you and will be the rest of our lives.

Well that little Princess fought alright and when we bought her home we were told she was going to have alot of health troubles and be small.

Well she showed all them wrong she is now a beautiful young lady, with no health issue and far from small. 

We love you sweet pea.. deeper then ocean, wider then sky. You bring a smile to our face everyday.  



Love ya tons and Happy Birthday our Princess!  From your mom and dad and little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment