Saturday, December 1, 2012

Long Week!

Been along week of doing much of nothing. Trying hard to get this back better. I know it takes time but I am a bad patient.  

Did some Christmas baking we decided this year to only bake one batch at time. With two teenage girls who are watching everything they eat and we don't have a freezer to put the leftovers in.  This way we aren't  wasting money which we don't have and watching it all go out in the trash. Don't like to see that. 

Well one good thing about doing it this way is they will be fresh all the time. 

We were without net for several days this week. They were out the other day really don't know what happen but its up and going.
Don't know how we ever made it back in the days when there was no computer. 
Life seem so empty not having the net and seeing what my friends were up too. 
Alot of the friends on here I have never meet in person meet on line and they are the best friends anyone can ask for.


Daddy wolf and I are going to drop girls off at movies today then we are going to finish up birthday and Christmas shopping. Just get it done, just waiting wouldn't do any good.

Next week will start wrapping and putting under tree.

Started working on cards but it takes me awhile I like to write little notes in my mine.

You all have a wonderful week end and enjoy this Indian Summer or what ever they want to call it.


No comments:

Post a Comment