Monday, November 26, 2012

I did it this time!

Well this morning got up and got going. Thought its cool out need to work harder to stay warm.

So up I go and get dress. I went outside and who was under my porch but a big buck, doe and baby. Looking at me like please can we stay we are scared there are guns and mean people out there and its cold. Why of course you are more then welcome. I went back inside got water and some food for them.


Then off me and the dogs went up the mountain.  There is alot of snow the higher you get on the mountain. I slipped a couple of times but got back up and got moving. Got to the top, stop to rest and my lower back was hurting so  bad, the pain was going down my leg. 


I sat and thought no way am I calling EMT to come with snowmobiles to get me out of this mountain. I thought about getting on my big hind and sliding down. But, there are tons of rocks and that might be worst so I just kept walking slowly got to the bottom and slowly walked the rest of the way home.

The pain was there every step I took. I thought no way are you going to win. I have to be strong and work you out.  So, I came home put biofreeze and got daddy's wolf back brace and put it on and now resting with ice and heat. 

But, I need to get up and get moving have tons of things that need to be done and it wouldn't get down sitting here in the pitty party chair.  


So, Pain Pain go away.  I have tons of things to do.
I don't need you right now so pain, pain go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment