Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dang if you do and Dang if you don't!

I was in bed the other laying awake and wondering this.

Why do we teach our children to tell the truth. People don't want to hear it. They only want to hear what they want to hear. You are never suppose to lie to people but if you tell them the truth they hate you and will never talk to you again.   WHY?

I don't get it. We work hard to teach our children to do what is right and when you do it you get that door slammed in your face hard.

WHY? is it better to lie to people and say oh you look so good in that, when really they don't but you know deep down inside if you told them the truth they would be so mad. Why is that why do people ask if they don't want to hear it.

You know I don't get it.  When people put someone on a website and others give there opinion they get up set. Well when you post something you better be ready for good and bad. 

As this is America and we all are in titled to freedom of speech and we all have our opinion on the subject some might like it others wouldn't but thats ok too.


Why do people get so upset then if they know it can happen?

I told Daddy Wolf I wanted to move in the deep woods and be far away from people. I don't get them. I am tired of walking on egg shells and lying to keep friends.  I am who I am. I am human and do have rights to my opinion weather you like it or not and yes I might say something you like and I might say something you don't.  But, remember it doesn't make me all bad. I am just human.

No comments:

Post a Comment