Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week - end already!

What a busy week. 

Been busy hitting the doors of every place I think they might hire  me.    Nothing yet. But, I wouldn't give up.  I have my big girl panties on and I am going to keep them on till someone hires me.

It was my DH birthday he had to work but when he came home we went to a really nice place to eat. They gave him a free meal.  The food was great and everyone there was great. I think we found a new place to eat once in awhile. We don't go out to eat much we don't like to eat out at all. Its usually for special things in our life and sometimes not even that.

Been busy picking up a few Christmas gifts every now and then. As the girls get older its harder to buy for them. But, they gave us some good ideas so it shouldn't be to bad this year.
My youngest wasn't giving me any ideas for awhile.
Finally I sent her a e mail and told her if she didn't give me some ideas I was going to buy her  a red dress with a pink bow and black high heels and she had to wear them for a week and go to town every day.  LOL 

She e mail back with some ideas and said wow Mom you didn't have to be so harsh. LOL  Got her attention didn't I. 


Wake up to some wonderful snow outside the other  day so pretty and fresh. The puppies loved rolling in it.  The girls had fun throwing snowballs at each other and even got there dad a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment