Saturday, November 20, 2010

Still thinking this over and wish I could help more!

If you been reading my posts alot of you all will know I talked on this subject before. Its Bullying will it stop.
My answer will always be the same the answer is no it wouldn't.  I think the only thing we can do is try to control it but I think it will always be there as long there are people. 
Bullying is not only in school or with children. I have seen it with adults for many years and still see it.
Yes, I try my best to please everyone and found out that don't work. Just please your family and love ones the others well, be nice but don't please them it will never work.  Just be yourself and let others know you are human you make mistake, you are doing your best, and are willing to learn.



Since I went back out in the work force which I have been out of for many years. I see alot of bullying with adults. Wow! and they yell at children to stop it. Come on it has to stop with us. If they see us doing it they will do. You know the saying monkey see monkey do.  Well that is true. 
I see where no one will take the blame for anything its always someone else fault.  But, that's the America way its always someone else fault.  I don't understand why. I will give  you all example we use to be in a couple of groups down here and we left for the reason of bullying. But, you will more then likely guess it, one of them was our fault. But, I try to talk to the person but they wouldn't listen. Baby Wolf was hanging out with there son and the mother of the son wanted more of it ( like boyfriend and girlfriend) and Baby Wolf just wanted friendship. One day at a outing the mother came to me and said what are we going to do about this I said I am not going to get in the middle of it my Baby Wolf is almost 16 she is old enough to make up what her mind. I will not pick her friends let alone her boyfriend. Well you guess it our name became mud we were the bad guys again, because Baby Wolf wouldn't date there son. Well it hurt us alot it really did we did alot for this family and thought we were good friends.  I mean FRIENDS nothing else and because the mother wanted more it end up bad. Why? I never will understand, why they had to pass all the rumors about us, saying to others we said this, we did this. Hey hold on to your pants your mouths were running too. Stop now and grow up. Wow!  you see bully never stops and never will.  But, like I tell everyone I will never pick a boy for my Wolf Daughters. No I wouldn't  it has to be up to them. I will not live with them, so I feel I can't tell them who to pick. I can give them ideas or tell them something I see but doesn't mean they have to listen its a idea.


I wish I could talk to millions and millions of children about bullying. I was bully all my life. All through school. I want them to all know there are people out there who have been there. There are people who would help if you need it. Don't feel like you are the only one on that line out there ready to break. There is help.


I just don't get where people get off hurting people, never did. I always tell everyone we were put on this Earth for some reason. Yea, we all don't do the same thing, wear the same thing, drive the same thing, live in the same place. Some believe in God, others don't. Some go to church, others don't, that don't make us all bad.  But, we all have feelings.  They hurt the same way.  I am so glad we all don't do the same thing it would a very boring world.  

We need to remember that some need a little more help in on a subject or job then others.  We should help them not hurt them.   Like I tell my little Wolf Daughters.  Some kids talk or walk earlier then others that don't make them smarter then me or you. Just make them do something faster. You might read or do math sooner then them. Does that make them smarter no. It just shows you can do something faster.  That is why there is so many things out there for us to do. 

If we are skilled in something we should be proud and help those that need it. Be proud to teach or help others with your skill and know they love it too. Be patient with them and let them know you will be there to help. 


Don't bully and adults we need to stop it, before we can stop it in school.  Yes, we are here to pretend our children to show them the path to lead. Not to be bully.  Yes, we want our children to do this and that, but doesn't mean they will. They are human have minds and will do what they feel leads them there way. We have to be proud of who we are and who are children are.  Don't judge people for not doing or wearing something you don't like, they might be proud of it. We don't know what is going on in there minds.
 Also mom's and dad's don't judge a family because your child wouldn't date your son.  Your son is old enough to speak for him self. Same with daughters just be there to support them. There will be happy times and times of tears but love them for who they are be proud. 

I know my Wolf Daughters are our Proud and Joy.  Daddy Wolf and I are here to lead them on the right path. Will they go off the path I am sure they will they are human. But, I know one thing I will be there for them and tell them I am proud no matter what they chose to do.  Mistake they make that is what helps us learn by making mistakes and fixing them. 





We all are human and people talk and it will always be that. Which is fine but we don't need to bully people. 




Keep your head high, be proud of who you are and remember someone out there loves you and will be there for you no matter what. Just ask. Don't be afraid to ask, don't think by asking for help will mean there is something wrong with you . No way!  Like I tell everyone there is never a dumb question and I say the same about there is never a dumb person if you ask for help in anything.

Many days I wonder what kind of person I would of been if I could of talk to someone anyone. As I am typing this I have so many tears and so much pain. I say WHY?  Why did they do that?  I remember asking a teacher one time in school for help and that was the last time.  I see it yet to this day, like where I work and the group we were in. So I will end this with PLEASE if you are reading this and feel you are  being bully because you dress different then others, drive something different then others, live in a house different then others, married someone different then others wanted you too, or became something different then others wanted you too,or don't go to Church or believe in God differently then others want you too, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you, you are special just like the other person. ASK for help and don't feel bad. I am here if anyone wants to talk. I will not judge you I will try my best to help. 


We all are special people in our own way! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment