Saturday, November 6, 2010

Voting!

Well voting is done for now for a while. That's good now we can get back to some good commercial on tv once again.  I am confused about all of it and I don't think I am the only one out there that is.  But, you see all you see on the news, read about in the newspaper, hear about it at school how they want bully to stop in the schools.  Well we adults need to grow up and stop it too.  All the commercial on tv before voting is about how so and so did this in the pass and its usually nothing good we want to hear about it.  Usually something about some sex thing or something that we could all care less about. Come on grow up, put those big girl or boy's panties on and get over it.  Yes, each and everyone did something in our pass we aren't proud of and wish we didn't but hey that's the pass that's the part of growing up we all make mistakes to learn. Some of us are just a little bit more mature and admit we did something we aren't proud of but we grew from it and now we are ready to be adults and get on with life. 

So, if we want bully to stop we need it to stop on tv and adults need to get put on there big boy or girl panties and say hey we are the adult now and we need to show example to our little ones. Let them know its not right, we been there and done it. 

Every other commercial before the election was how so and so did this and it happen 20 years ago. So, what. He or she has grown up and we all change give them a chance. They can't do any worst then anyone else that's been in office now. 


Now that elections are over with lets drop it and go on with our life. Yes, we aren't happy with whom is in office or some of are. But, they all seem the same to me. They promise us a golden gate bridge and when it comes down to it we get a wooden gate.  That's people, we promise and say what ever we can to get through the door and once the door opens we don't know what to do. Or we look at it under different lighting and say wow I promise that there is no way that will happen as long as I am office.  I feel right now they all talk about the same thing just to get behind the door. Once there are behind the door they are lost.  Could I do any better I don't think so. Could I do any worst don't think so.  So, who won, won and who lost, lost. You know in every game we play there is a winner and a loser. That's the same with the election. Those who won are happy and those who lost aren't.  We all need to put our big boy or girl panties and stop calling names and blaming this system or that for not winning or why we lost. No one wants to take the blame for anything now days. 


Where am I am going with this thread.  Well what I am saying if we want bully to stop we need to stop it with adults first.  Children of all age learn from us and if they see we get away with why can't they. 
I want bully to stop more then anyone I was bully so much in my life and I am tired and want to enjoy life. What did bully do to me?  Well it make me weak. I don't trust anyone. I am scared to make friends. I am scared to tell anyone about anything afraid I will slam down once again. 

You know Mama said life is like a box of chocolate.  We never know what we will get.  That is for sure. 

We need to all stand up be proud of who or what we are and act like adults. Help our children and stop the bully.  It's not getting us anyway in America.  I don't feel in my heart bully will ever stop I never seen it yet. Not as long as you got people it wouldn't. 




I just say if you a friend you can trust to talk too, hold on to that friend.  Life is short and we all need someone to lean on and yes we all have good and bad days. But, hey that's life and from bad we make the good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment