Friday, November 12, 2010

Wondering will it Change.

Well we are back to the bully thing. I been hearing alot about it on our local news about how all these kids are being bully in school. Will it change?  No I don't think so.  Why? Because when you have tons of people together you are about to meet someone that you just don't get along with.  That's where the bully starts. 
Its sad but so true. Like I said in my other post I was bully so much in my high school years I wouldn't know what its like not being bully. 

What I feel the kids need is some strong parents to stand behind there children be there to back them up and give them all the support they need.
I will tell you one thing, one person ever bad mouths or hurt my little Wolf's they better be ready to meet this Mama Wolf and I will tell you my claws will be out in full. 

I never had the support from my mother. But, I broke that tie and I will be there for my Little Wolfs as long as I breath. 

Life is just to darn short, why can't people get a life and find something better to do then pick on people. To me I always felt they were small and couldn't find someone there own size to pick on so they go to the littler ones or they are trying to think they are big and better. 

Well guess what God made us all. Yes, some of us are big, some are small, some have long nose, some have short, some of us are white, others are black. I don't care we all are the same, might not look the same or dress the same but we are human.  


Remember next time you pick on someone, it could be you next time, would you like. I am sure you wouldn't I never like it like I said before I want to go hug all those children that are now being bully and tell them hang your heads high be proud of who you are.  Don't let them get you down. Its not easy. Its hard but remember to talk to someone important in your life and let them know what is going on.  I don't feel bad when those who bully get in trouble. I wish many times in my life they would of done something to those who bully me. I am sure they all are sitting there now saying I didn't do it. Yea right. I know I am not perfect yet today. I don't have a perfect body. I am proud of who I am. I do have along ways to go.
But, every day I look up and thank the Man who made it all possible for me to be where I am today.
With out I don't think I would be where I am. Many times I thought of ending my life rather then going through what I had to day after day.  



If I could talk to the ones that bully others I would tell them, how would you like it if you were pick on day in and day out. How would you feel if someone took there life because of you? 
I know the ones that pick on me, I don't think if I took my life it would of done a think to them. 


If I could talk to those who are being bully I would tell them. Talk to older adults let them know. If it doesn't seem like you are getting any where with that person then go to the next. Keep talking there is someone out there who will listen.  Be proud of your self you are beautiful we all are. Maybe not in away they think we should be. But, then again who are they?  


I really want bully to stop. Every time I see it on tv or hear it on the news I have tears in  my eyes so many memories come back to me.  I get goose bumps and I sit and think and wonder what are those people doing now that had so much fun bully me through my high school years. Who are they bully now? Or did they grow up and stop. Then I say I don't care, I don't care if I ever see them again, they are nothing to me. I have a wonderful family, I don't need them.

My heart goes out to all those being bully. Hang tight, talk, talk, talk to a older person. Don't give up if that person wouldn't listen there is someone out there that will. Sometimes it takes more then one person to listen.

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))))  I"m  here for anyone who needs to talk or if I can help let me know. I will help in anyway I can. We need to get this to stop its been going on for to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment