Saturday, November 13, 2010

What a great Man and smart one!

I was up and going early this wonderful cool morning in the south. Had tons of things to do and guess what didn't get much done, got on facebook and talked to a classmate of mine. I talked to him a few times before but never this long and this deep.  Wow! when I got done with him I felt so good. I wish he was closer I know between him, me and another class mate Frankie I know we would try our hardest to take this bully stuff out.   I then went and had lunch with my wonderful hubby and was talking to him about it and he said as long as we have people it will never stop. I agree its still going on I see it in alot of adults too.
When things slow down I plan on adding bits and piece about my life and things I went through and how I felt. Some day I hope to put in a book. I know alot you will shake our heads you wouldn't believe it. But, like I told Steven I think the reason I am the way I am today is what I went through in the pass it sure made me a strong person. Sometimes I look at people that hurt me and think ok its in the pass lets get on, then my next breath is scare to let it go will they come at me again. Steven stated that sometimes some of the things that were done by these people we had to remember they were kids when this happen, yes that is so true, we all change I agree with that. But, why can't others see that and give it up.  I know I told him some things I think shock him about what happen and still does with a few people.  You know the saying what goes around comes around. There times a comin.  Will I feel sorry for them? Yes, because I am that kind of person I don't want anyone to ever go through what I went through and then have to fight day in and day out and ask yourself is it worth it. Is it worth getting out of bed and put your shoes on. Well back then I would say no. Now I would say yes, I have a wonderful husband, two great Wolf Daughters and I meet some wonderful Classmates that are helping me through this. Thanks again Steven and Frankie you two rock where you two been all my life.  Thanks Facebook for helping me find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment