Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fears!

Don't we all have fears in our life's that we don't like to face one time or another in life. Mine is the dentist.  I know I need to go. I just wish I could find a good one that is understanding patient and gentle. I know I am asking a lot.  I use to have this wonderful dentist up north I went to all the time and he understood me well. Now finding one down South.  I am about ready to have them pull them all then I wouldn't have the trouble I have.  First we have no insurance so I need to find one that will take payments too. That could be tough. I know I need to do some research for the area.  Dentist are hard to come by.  I know I need some pulled and some filled wow could be a lot of money out of the pocket but finding dental insurance is hard too.   Then once I find one, all that I got to do is get in the car and drive to the dentist, find the place then shut the car off and get out the car then comes the worst part opening the door and saying Hello I am so and so and I have appointment at this time.  Then they give you all this wonderful paper work to fill out while you are waiting and you are sitting there listening to all the drills going on in the background saying  Dear Lord please I ask you to give me the strength to be strong and go in there. Then while you are waiting you get light head and you know its not because you haven't eaten its because you are so scared.  You get up when they call your name and walk back in a fog and your lighted head saying Lord help me walk this hall.  Then comes the door you been not wanting to see and they open the door and said take a seat the dentist will be with you soon. Your legs are knocking together you know they have to hear it.  You walk to the chair and just fall in and say Lord if the dentist doesn't come in here soon I will leave.  The whole time you are there you hear more drills going and you are getting more and more nervous and think can I do this.  Then just when you are about to give up the dentist walks in and say hello I am so and so lets take a look at your mouth.  Wow you need a lot of work..  I know I been putting it off. I don't like dentist.  Ok lets start shouldn't take long today.  One hour later you are still in the chair.  Lord I need you to give me a big kick in the butt and out this door and to a dentist before I end up with no teeth in my mouth.  I also need you to give me the strength to get through it all. I am so scared I just can't explain its my worst fear in life.  I wish I knew something I could do to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment