Saturday, January 8, 2011

Second week end in the New Year all ready!

Looks like another year is going to come and go before we know it. You know the saying as you get older time fly's, sure  glad I am only 29.  Wow if I was older I am sure it would really go. Had a busy week with work. Worked every day then came home and we did school with the Wolf Daughters, did housework and cooked. It was a good week just busy. 
Now the weather man is saying some cooler weather now that would be great so I can sit in the hot tub last time I sat in the hot tub the out side air was so warm you couldn't enjoy it. So, now maybe we can a few days it would be great.  But, this blood is getting thin don't want it too cold but don't want it to hot. I know, I know I am picking asking for alot.  But, don't we all want what we can't have. Then when we get to the other side we want more. Like one time I was in driving with my father to feed the cows and I said Dad look at those cows reaching there heads over the fence to that grass.  He then said yes like the saying goes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.  I found out in life yes the grass might be greener on the other side but doesn't mean its any better.  Every spot has a few pebbles that need to be move around to make us comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment