Monday, January 3, 2011

Homeschool

I don't think as long as I live I will understand people. I just gotten to the point to not pay attention to them and let there words not hurt me anymore. 
I got this comment a couple of times the last two weeks we were off for the holidays.  When do you all plan on starting up again? Wow you all taking that much time off.  What are they going to do with all there time?  Well we are only taken as much time as the public school kids in our area take.
Well first I would like to tell you we are no different then public school kids, yes we need breaks too, we do get tired of studying and want a little free time. No it doesn't or will make us dumb by taking the time off.  Yes, we are human and like to go shopping with friends, out to eat or to movies too. 
Just because we are homeschool doesn't me we are a freak. 
We get up every morning at 6 am or 7 am and get dress, brush our teeth, comb our hairs. Just like public school kids do.
We eat breakfast. Then we start our school.  We might not go and sit down at a real school desk but we do study and learn just like public school.  We do take a lunch break and then we go right back at the books till we are done.
So, please don't look at us like we are weird or have some kind of disease, we are normal and we put our pants on the same way you all do.  Its just that we choose to homeschool doesn't me we are bad or weird.  Well then again maybe we are weird that's ok.  We all can't be the same or it would be a funny world wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment