Friday, May 6, 2011

Darn Red Ants!

Well today is Friday.  Time to get the lawn mower out and mow the lawn and do the trimming. I like to do it early in the morning before it gets so darn hot in down here. 

So out came the good ole lawn mower. Away I went to mowing away.  Got that done then did the trimming some of the trimming I have to do by hand because I don't like the trimmer in my flower garden. 

I was trimming and pulling weeds around the flowers and listening to my music and watching my little puppy so he wouldn't run  out in the road.  

I pulled some weeds around a flower and I got more then what I wanted.  I found these little guys and gals in a great big pile.. 



Yes, a nice pile of red ants.  They built a whole town.  I think they were adding new play ground ground or something. There was alot of them.  My hand was covered before I knew what I got into. Now my hand looks like this. 

Feels like my hand is on fire.   Been putting alot of stuff on them. Getting better by the hour.  I was so mad at the ants I pulled the whole plant out and spray the area so well.  Wow those babies sure are small but sure can bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment