Sunday, May 29, 2011

I get ask these question alot about homeschooling.

Now that oldest wolf daughter has finish school, I been ask these question alot.  

How did you do?   Well she was a joy to teach and it was fun. We all were learning at the same time. 



Did they drive you nuts being with them all the time  24/7,  I look forward to when school starts up again.   Well that is two part question.  On the first part NO she didn't drive me nuts.  She is my daughter I enjoyed watching her grow and learn with me there.  I enjoyed the laughs, tears, scream and fun time we had together.    Second part to this question: I never look forward to her going she is so much fun.   I guess we all are different.


Now this question is the one I get ask alot I have a two year old who is smart, what books do I get for him/her to start school?  My thought on this one I know alot of you wouldn't like but hey we all have our opinions..   Everyone's kid is smart in one way or another.  I have never meet a dumb kid.  I have meet kids that can do something different then other kids but that don't make them smarter then another kid.  Remember God made us all different and we all do something different and better in our own way.   About the books I would never waste any money on a child till they are of school age.  First of all kids need to be kids.  We need to let them use there imagination and there toys.   One of the things you can do is READ and Read some more.  Children learn alot from being read too.   If you still want them to work on paper there is so many website out there for free preschool down loads.   Or go to the dollar tree they have tons of little preschool books for them to work with.   But, my big thing is let them be kids, they will have plenty of time to school. Don't burn them out before they start.  They have 13 years of school ahead of them. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment