Thursday, May 26, 2011

Differnet in each State!

Traveling through the different states I notice a big different of those who care and those who don't. 

I always told Daddy Wolf you don't have to be rich to pick up your trash and put it in a bag and put it out for the garbage man to come and get it.  I know it takes a little work but it doesn't cost money. 

I don't look at people for what they wear, what they drive, or what they live in.  I don't think that makes a person one way or another. I look to see how clean they are. If they shower and take care of the things that are important to them.  

Believe me in our days of traveling I meet alot of neat and wonderful people.  Some were rich others weren't but I didn't favor them over the other.  


Florida,  was a very pretty state the landscaping was out of this world. The flowers and trees were so pretty and there never any trash on the side of the road.   I know they are tourist state but they do keep it up.   Still to hot for me down there. 

Just wish the other states would take a little more pride in there states. I knew it cost money but I notice in  Florida they had there prisoners out there doing that work.  Lets give them work too. Let  them pay room and board like the rest of us do. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment