Sunday, August 12, 2012

Is Life Difficult!

I was ask this question the other day.

Why is life so difficult? 
Well I been told so many times that life is only as difficult as you make it.. 
now I don't really know about that one..

Sometimes we are handed things on our lap that we have to deal with and its not a bed of roses.

But, we know we have no choice but to handle it and do it.  Is it going to be hard, yes more then likely it will be..

We are so set in our ways that one little change seems like a mountain to move for us...

How do we handle it, I say the best you can with a big smile if you can and keep pushing up that mountain there is a top and once you get there you will be so happy.

Life is not all peachy and roses.   Life does hand us different things all the time. 

Sometimes I ask why? Then when I am at the top of the mountain I see why.. you wanted to make me stronger and didn't want my life boring any more..


Yes, life would be boring if we didn't have changes.. yes changes are scary and hard. But, with trust and support we can get through anything.. one step at  a time..

So, keep walking up that mountain.. move those rocks and smile once you get to the top and say we did it.  

What's next?


Everyday is something new and different...

No comments:

Post a Comment