Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Saying!

I made this saying up along time when life was a little rough for me.  Now when it gets rough I just look at this saying read it, sometimes I cry too.


You know life isn't fair never has been.  But, we have to keep going.

Sometimes we are handed a ball that is hard other times we are given a ball that is soft which ever one we are given we have to keep going..


Yes, some days are hard, but in the end its worth it.


Here's my saying:


Sometimes the mountain is high and hard to climb.
There maybe a stone or two to move along the way.
Remember no stone is to hard or to heavy to move, it
just may take awhile to get it to move, but it can be done.



I been told so many times I need to sit and write a book, I have thought about it but don't know where to start. 
So, much has happen in my life I sit and think about it and think wow all that.

One thing I know for sure is it made me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment