Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wow! Sorry for the long time away!

Can't believe its Thursday already.. well that is good too. The week almost done time for the week end and few days closer to fall... come on fall.

We moved to the mountains to get some cool air and we are getting high 90s what is wrong with the picture...

Been busy trying to get things in order and doing school with youngest Wolf Daughter we are moving right along in the subject this time.. they are going well.

Still can't believe in November she will be done and I will no longer be a homeschool  Wolf Mom but a Wolf Mom to two college girls..

You know when I brought them Wolf Daughters home from the hospital I remember signing all these papers and bring all these books home on caring and doing this and doing that. But, I still don't recall a book that says Caution:  Children Grow Fast Enjoy! 

Maybe I need to write a book on that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment