Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bully

It just seems like its something that will always be there when you have a lot of people together. 
I was bully all the way through school. I remember going home and going to my room and crying and asking God why do I have to live like this.  I never wanted to go school, and when I was there I didn't care I was to busy trying to keep my self from getting picked on, or being called names,or my locker tape shut or things like that. It was a rough high school I would never want to live it again. I remember praying my life away and that is so sad as life is so short.  I remembering praying one night and told God just get me through high school and I am moving far away and never coming back. Boy, I made it and I don't go back much.  
People or other students just don't get what they do to people when they call others name or pick on them.
Yes, life is not a bowl of cherries and we all have to fight for everything we want but do we really have to call others name or pick on others because they don't look like someone you want them to look like or can't drive the right car, or live in the right house.  God, made each and everyone different, Thank God for that and we need to remember that.  I really wish the bully would stop, its so sad you turn on the news and hear about all the young ones shooting them self or hanging them self.  Its sad all because they didn't fit in.   Well if they are happy with what they are doing, we need not to worry about it. 

I am so glad I homeschool my girls, as bully doesn't seem to be getting any better.  I taught my girls and tell them a lot. We all are different some of us wear  green pants, others wear pink ones but that doesn't matter they are still human we need to not worry about what they do and be happy with our self and what we got.  Never judge someone by what they wear, what church they go too. I meet a lot of super people from all walks of life and believe me, I will tell  you,I know some that work hard for everthing and are the sweetest people others like them who are wow.   Same with the rich. I just go on with my life and they go on with there's.  I just wish there was something we or someone could do to stop the bully in the young ones. It's hard for us to understand but when you are young its even harder to understand.  I am walking proof.  Still don't understand why I was bully so much in school.  I think its because we didn't have the right money for everything, and my father drank a lot. Those are the only things I can think of.  But, believe me its a scar me, I will wear that the rest of my life, yes it does fade but never goes away.  So, sad I hope those that pick on me are now thinking of it and wishing they didn't.. Many times I wonder if my life would be different if I wasn't bully in school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment