Sunday, October 31, 2010

Will it ever stop?

Last night Daddy Wolf took Baby Daughter Wolf to movie.  Oldest Wolf Daughter and I stay home, she worked in her room on the computer and I watch a program on tv.  I was just searching through the tv to see what was on when I came across a program on bully.  The question was will it ever stop, like I said in my last post no it wouldn't not as long as you have alot of people together.
I really wish it would though.  I never got it when I was growing up and still don't.
I remember one time after the holidays I got  a new shirt, pants and shoes. I was so proud to go back to school to show them off.  What a big mistake to be proud.  I have learn if I am proud never show it.  This can happen if you do.  We were in class and the teacher went around asking us all what we got I was at the end of my seat waiting so excited to show and tell my new outfit, couldn't wait for my turn. When my turn came I stood up so proud and show them all then everyone laugh I looked around and couldn't figure out who or what they were laughing at.  Then it came to me they were laughing at me I turn every shade of red, sat down really fast just wanted to cawl under my desk and never be seen or heard from again.  Then a few seconds later the teacher said ok class we are done showing and telling, now its movie time. The next thing I knew someone was writing on the back of my shirt I turn around and the teacher yelled at me. I said so and so wrote on my new shirt she said no there head is down. Once again I was in the spot light not my choice and it was my fault. No one believe me.  So, I sat there so sad, wanting to cry this is my shirt I am proud. Then they started writing on it again, I knew I couldn't say anything the teacher wouldn't believe me so I sat for a few minutes then I move my desk up little and of course the desk had to make a noise to get the teachers attention this time the teacher came and move me, she thought she was punishing me, but what she didn't know was she was helping me. I try to explain it to her and she told me to sit here and be quiet.  I sat there I couldn't get in the movie I knew I had to go home and explain to my parents what happen to my shirt there was no way I could get the markers out at school.   The rest of the day I just stayed to myself with my head low and keep asking my self why am I here. Do I enjoy this? No I am here because my parents say I have to be. Why?    Well the bell finally rang time to go home.  I knew once I enter that big yellow monster bus I was in for more bully and trouble.  So, I stay in the back of the line being the last one hoping and praying no one would see me so I could go home in peace for once.  Once I got on the bus I took the  very first seat behind the driver and sat very low hoping no one would see me.  Well that didn't last but 2 mintues if that long. Next thing I knew my hair was being pulled, gum put in my hair and people calling me names. I sat there like I was dead and cried softly and wondering why, what did I ever do to you all. I am sitting here not saying a thing. Yes, I don' t have the right clothes on I understand they aren't  name brands but I am proud of them. Yes, I understand I am short and don't have the prefect body, yes I understand I don't live in the right house, yes I understand we don't drive the right cars. But, hey I am ok with it I am not bothering anyone why are you all picking on me.  Well the time came for me to get off the bus not only did I have to explain my shirt but now I had gum in my hair.  Well when I got home I went right to my room to change my shirt. I took it off I was so proud of the shirt it was so pretty but now it was mess I cried and cried and thought why I never did anything to them.  I took the shirt down to the bathroom and try washing it out by hand but no it wouldn't come off. Of course it had to be permanent markers I knew I had to face my parents and tell them. They worked hard for it. Well then I look in the mirror and seen my long curl hair and that big use piece of gum and knew I had to try to get that out first I really didn't want to have to tell them about this too. So, I pulled and pulled and it didn't come out.  You see they not only put it in my hair they smashed it in good. So, I went and got scissors and cut it out. Wow it left a nice bald spot on the side of my head.  I looked up to God and said Lord why?  I cried it seem like hours but it was only minutes then I wash my face went and told my parents.   Well I got in trouble for cutting my hair sent to my room.  I was so upset I never wanted to go back to school but I knew I had too. 

Yea, I know the saying put the big girl panties on and deal with it. But, how much does one deal with it before they say enough is enough. If you never been in these shoes you will never know. .To this day I have trouble meeting and trusting people. I stay to myself and watch what I say. I don't know if I ever will trust people I don't know.   Daddy Wolf had a hard time getting me to trust him.  Thank God he didn't give up on me.  I hold alot in to this day, many days I wish I had someone I could trust to talk too and know they wouldn't make fun of me because I did something or  said something.  They would be there to help me not hurt me.  But, I given up on that.  I just talk to Daddy Wolf but don't want to put it all on his shoulders so try not to tell him alot even though he knows most of it.  
So,  back to the question that started this thread will it ever stop?  My answer is NO.  I wish it would, I pray it would.  I wish and pray I never had to hear about another child being bully again.  But, like I said when you have alot of people together there always has to be a clown in the group.
I could write many stories about my wonderful years in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment