Thursday, October 14, 2010

confused but then I think alot of people are!

There's been alot of things going around on facebook about people posting unhappy things. If you can't post something nice don't post. WOW!  I thought that was a big slap in alot of peoples face.
I think everyone on facebook has post something about the weather being bad or good. About having trouble with this or that.  I never see it as complaining  or not posting something nice. I love hearing from all facebook friends and family I love hearing how there weather is good or bad. I love to hear how there children are doing good or bad.  Even how there marriage is doing.  Yes, some days there is more rocks in the road that some have to climb to get through.  That is what I thought friends and family were for, to be there to support you. Unless I miss un stood the whole thing.  
It just hit me wrong I guess because I have always held everything in.  Since I been fifteen and lost my father right in front of me. To the time I was kidnap.  Yes, I could on and on but I try not to bother people with my life.  Some days I will admit I wish I had someone to talk too and get some of this off my shoulder and not always on my husband and girls. I am so glad to have them they are wonderful and the best thing that ever happen to me.   

I just want all my friends and family know its fine with me to post whatever you feel you need to post good or bad. I understand we all don't have good days, weeks or months. But once we climb that hill all is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment