Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wonderful trip to the grocery store today!

Did I tell you all I love coupons, well if I didn't I do.. You know with money hard to come by now days and work not the best. I have been doing everything I can to make life as easy as I can for my family.  I have been really good with coupons.   I start by making a weekly menu, then I check the freezer and  my pantry to see what I have and what I need to get.  If I need something more, I then check my coupons to see if I have any coupons,  if not then I go on  whatever I am looking for website and check for coupons there. For example if I need soup for a dish I go to campbells website and see if they have coupons. Well today I went to the store and my total was $123.89, I then handed the lady my coupons and got it down to $31.09 that is with trash bags, cat food, toilet paper and paper towels. You should of seen Daddy's Wolfs eyes when I should him how much I save.  Well off to find more coupons. Going on bear hunt.  I guess I should say coupon hunt.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I am seriously jealous. Canada has some stiff coupon rules so there is no way I could ever get my grocery bill to drop like that. If I could I would though. You must be smiling from ear to ear with that savings! And what a lot of work it must be. Now I understand why coupon clippers get so serious lol

    ReplyDelete