Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Substitute Teacher

If someone would of told me a few years back I would be a Substitute Teacher, I would of laugh at them and told them no way. Wow! You never know what life will bring or what that turn in road will be up a head. 
I started Substitute Teaching the middle of September and been working alot.  Do, I like it? Yes so far so good. Yes, there are some that try to see how far they can pull my string. But, didn't we all try that once or twice in life. Other then that they are really good children. 
So, life at Wolf Bay High has taken a turn. The girls do most of there school while Daddy and Mommy Wolf are working and when we get home we finish it up.  Its working out great. 
So far so good. But, the little Wolf education is the most important thing so if something starts to slip I will close shop as a substitute teacher to finish off the little Wolf school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment