Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cool Days are coming!

Woke up the last couple of mornings with some temps in the 60's  loving it..  Really feeling like fall.


Wolf Daughters are wanting to do more outside.  Took school out to the back yard yesterday and let the kitty run while were studying. 

It was nice sitting there and not over heating in five minutes and running for shade. 

Nice to not hear the a/c running so much. I am sure my bill will like it.. Its been running it seems like forever. 

Open all windows just to change the air around in the house. Love doing that once in awhile.

I remember when we lived up north.  The Wolf daughters were sick a lot went to doctor one time and he said I don't care what the temps are outside you should open windows once a week for 10 to 20 minutes to change the air in the house.  I have done it every since.   Love the change.  Makes everything smell so good.   



Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment