Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wow! They grow up fast.

I know I have said this before and will say it again and it is true... 

Children grow up fast.  No matter what you do to slow them down it don't work. Time does fly and its scary.  One minute they are little tiny babies in your arms, needing you for everything, the next they are up walking, talking and doing everything with out.  

I was one of the lucky ones that got to homeschool my children.   Thanks Daddy Wolf for all your hard work so I could stay home with the Wolf Daughters.  Because believe me if I wouldn't of been able too. I think I would of been really sad.  

I really enjoy the Wolf Daughters and all the time we had together.  I know they will get on with life grow up and have a beautiful family of there own some day. But, I enjoy all the wonderful times we had learning together, playing together, crying together, laughing together.   There were so many wonderful memories made. 


So, if you have a day or two with not much on your plate take it and be with your children.  Before you blink your eyes they will be grown up and gone.   

I know I have told myself and many people this.. Sometimes you just don't want to do something but just tell yourself you will be happy once you took the time to be with them, in a blink they wouldn't need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment