Thursday, October 6, 2011

Schools!

Wow!  We parents wonder why are kids aren't doing well in public schools or colleges.  We I am so floored by this I just can't get over it. 

I have homeschool my girls most of there life's they both went to a public school for a year and then they were at home.

Now Oldest Wolf Daughter is in a College and I am just floored at the teachers there.  They don't help the kids with anything. Her teacher always tells them she is there to give lesson, go through the days work and if they need anymore help they need to see a tutor.   WHAT?  We paid you to teach our children now we have to pay a tutor because you don't want to take the time to help.  WHY?  I am so lost. I am so glad Wolf Daughter understand this and don't need the extra help. But, I do feel sorry for those who don't.  So sad.  Oldest Wolf Daughter said she is always 15 to 20 minutes late everyday and when she comes she looks so tired and dragging.  Said she is going to college herself,  has a family.

I just hope its this teacher and not all the teachers in college.

Then we wonder why our kids walk away with a degree and still don't know much.  Well its because no one else cares about them, don't want to help so they don't either. Sad so Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment