Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Did something I haven't done in I don't know when?

Today after going over the big bridge to the big city to pick up our oldest wolf daughter from college. The traffic was bad up so bad it took me double the time to get there and back.  

So, by the time I got back I was tired and stress out. I am not much of person for city and back up traffic driving.  Never have been. Guess that is why I pick small towns to live in.



We decide we would make lunch and sit and watch The New Winnie the Pooh Movie. Yea we know its for the young ones but once in a while its fun to go back and dream and take all your stress away.  That is what Winnie the Pooh does.

Winnie the Pooh is a cute movie and wonderful show.   If you can the next time you are up town. Rent it from your favorite place, grab a bowl of popcorn and enjoy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment