Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coupons!

Coupon is a lot a work. Its a job all in its self.  You can work on looking for coupons and cutting them out around 2 to 3 hours a week.  Is it worth it?  Yes and No.  Sometimes I don't think so but when I go in and save a dollar or two I am happy.

They are getting harder and harder to get good food ones.  Just not out there.  Companies aren't doing many of the food items anymore.  I think maybe because of high prices, really don't know.

Living in South Texas we just don't have the stores like some states do so we don't have much choices.  I have notice some wonderful coupons but our stores either don't carry the item or its much higher then what others had said it was in there state. 

I guess we just have to keep looking and keep trying.  Every little bit helps. Some times I can save $20 to $30 a week and others I can't.

Most of the coupons I seen out are for cleaners or soap. But, they are high so will get them if we use them and they are a good sale.


Always tell Wolf Daughters every little bit I save helps.  Then the money goes for more books. LOL   Mean Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment