Friday, December 9, 2011

19 years ago today!

19 years ago today they told me I was going to have my first baby girl.  I looked at them and told them no way she is to early, way to early.  They told me she's not waiting. 

It all started with me going on bed rest when I was only 4 months along.  They put me on all kinds of medication and watch me daily. I could only get up every two hours for 5 minutes to go to the bathroom and no more.  Oh I was alone a shower a day, but only a total of 10 minutes.  The medication they put me made me shakey and tearful.   

Then the morning of Dec. 9, 1992 I woke with blood in my panties I was so scared. I started to cry. Daddy wolf took me to our wonderful doctor. They ran tons and tons of test and said it was time. The cord was wrapped around the babies neck, they need to get it out. I was so scared I remember shaking so hard and they put tons of warm blankets on me and I was still shaking. It wasn't because I was cold. I was scared out of my mind.  They try turning the baby as it was breach but no luck I ended up with a c-section.  

That night we had a new baby girl. I never got to hold her.  They took her right away to another hospital as her little lungs were not ready yet. I cried and cried and prayed to God please watch my baby I waited 13 years and went through tons and tons of surgery and test to have her. Please don't take her from me.  

The next morning I ask the doctor to please let me go home.  I wanted to be checked out to be with my baby.  He didn't want to has  I wasn't even 24 hours out of surgery. But, he was our daughters god father  and said he would go with us and be with me to make sure nothing happen to me. He is so sweet.  


We checked out went to our New Wolf Daughter.  What a beautiful baby she was.  She try and worked so hard for every little breathe she took.   We got to hold her hand but that was it.  I really just wanted to hold her and never let her down.  I ask and pray to God please watch over her.

10 days later they let us hold her and feed her, her very first bottle.  WOW! that was so cool. Daddy wolf and I took turns holding her and giving her tons and tons of kisses.   We stayed in the waiting room 24 hours till she could finally come home with us.   We were so excited.   

She has been a wonderful child from day one. Never any trouble.   Well behave and very lovely. 

Yes, she gave us a scare but she is well worth it.

Happy Birthday Wolf Daughter.  You made our day the day you were born.  Life has been so much fun since you came into it.  So, glad to have you as our daughter.  We love you so much and you mean the world to us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment