Thursday, December 22, 2011

Drama does it end?

Boy, sometimes I wonder. Don't you all?   Why don't people get a life and get on with it.

I remember one time asking my father that question and he said you know what.  What goes around comes around.   There time is coming. 


I love facebook well I did I keep in touch with family and meet alot of wonderful new homeschool families and gotten many ideas.   I belong to a group there and when facebook was changing everything I got booted.  I ask the people on there why and no one know.  One girl I talk too wanted to start a new group so I could come back and I told her no not now I wanted to wait and see what happen and facebook was working with me. They are wonderful people.   We found the problem and I went back on.  That girl was gone I ask why and they said she left.   Ok  why?  No one would tell and she wouldn't talk to me.   I don't get it.  If you didn't do anything why did you leave.   No answer.    Why wouldn't you talk to me?  Talk to everyone else but me.  What are you hiding?

That's ok  I gotten over it and gone on with it.  I just know her time is coming  she will get brought down and I will stand back and watch.   I don't feel I did anything.  I try to talk to her to ask what happen but she would never talk.  I was raise if you did nothing wrong then stand up too it.   And that is what I was doing standing my ground.   I will still stand my ground I have nothing to hide. She must as she left and wouldn't talk.

People sometimes never get it.    That's ok  like I said I have gone on and found others who are more honest and understand. To me she was never a friend if she can't talk.   A friend would talk?  Right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment