Friday, December 2, 2011

Great Homemade Christmas Idea!

Got this from a dear friend thought I would share for others to use this time of the year. 
I thought friends and family would love this link to inexpense homemade gifts. I will be doing a few of these this year. I am also making scented bath salts and homemade sugar scrubs ( possibly flavored oils and/or flavored salts too). http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2011/12/02/real-food-tips-12-homemade-holiday-gifts-that-aren’t-cookies/
www.100daysofrealfood.com
Admit it. When you think of “making” or “baking” some type of holiday gift you think of cookies. Or maybe candy. No matter what it is I guarantee it’s full of sugar, and collectively there’s just too much of that going around this time of year (in my opinion)! I personally think there are many other...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment