Sunday, December 11, 2011

Love Rainy Days!

Haven't heard the sound of rain drops on the roofs in along time. Its almost strange.  But, its a wonderful sound to hear.

Love just laying around in pj and reading doing a whole lot of nothing and watching, listening to the rain fall.

I hope we get more rain this winter we were so hot and dry this year it made for a long, long summer.  The heat didn't want to break.. I am sure the electric companies were smiling but I know one thing I wasn't I was crying. Please let me shut this a/c off.

So, a rainy week end.  Getting tons of school things done and ready to go when we start back up after Christmas and New Years.  Going to be fun.   Plan on doing a few field trips to help us understand some of this stuff.  Sometimes hands on works great.

Off to go make Daddy Wolf some brunch.. Happy Sunday enjoy your wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment