Thursday, May 3, 2012

Been under the weather!

Here I thought I was wonder women and things were better.  Boy, did I get a wake up call and it wasn't nice.

Last August we were involved in a head on collison and we all were hurt.   Went to many treatemnts. They told me it would take awhile and then it might not ever be the same. Oh boy, were they right.

On Monday I decide I would wash our bedding and hang it up to dry. Well we have no clothes line in the back yard so I made one.   It worked but I had to put my hands over my head and lift the blankets on the line.  Wow!  Monday night I was one hurting mamma. By, Tuesday morning I could hardly move and had a headache that was bigger then Texas. 

Sure made me think twice about what I do above my head again.


So, I been under the weather taking it easy and not doing much. Just baby it.

Today has been the most I have done in days and it wasn't much.  I did finally make my family a good supper of fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy.


No comments:

Post a Comment