Saturday, May 26, 2012

Is this the answer?

Last night the Wolf Daughters and I decide to go for a walk and get out in the fresh air awhile.   Nothing like fresh air to make everything look and feel better.

While we were walking we seen and heard a wreck.  People that know me, know I will stop and help who ever I can when ever I can.   But, now days you have to be so careful about what you do and say...

When we got to the accident there was another nice gentlemen who stop and help him. The guy that drove the car into two poles was out of the car and saying this is what I get for looking down at my phone. 

In the mean time I notice a great big bump on his head.  I went to look at it and when I got close I could smell the booze on him. I thought yea looking at the phone right.  


I said we need to call for help he said no I can't call the police.. I said well you aren't going to get your car out of here. You can't drive it. Its total.  He said I am calling my friends.  

In the meantime me and the other nice man who stop to help him just looked at each other. He said I need to go but I don't want to leave you ladies with this man. I said thats ok I am leaving too.  So, we left and thank the man for being so nice.  ( its so nice to know there are still wonderful people out there who care for others)  you don't see them much now days.

We left and went a few feet away and then his friend came to try and help him get away. Both Wolf Daughters said mom you should call 911 he shouldn't get away with it. Next time it could be a person he hits.  I thought they are right.  So, I went to get my phone out of pocket and before I could dial someone already called the police they were there. 

The Wolf Daughters wanted to stay back but wanted to watch it from aways so we did. They watch how they put him through all the test and then walked him to the police car and took him to jail.  

I then talk to both Wolf Daughters they ask me how I knew he was drunk I told them there were a few signs. One you could smell it.. two he couldn't even stand up.. three he couldn't figure out how to use his phone.   

I am glad he is off the road and next time I wouldn't think twice I will call right away people like him don't need to be on the road..

So, next time you think you have to drink that is fine but please don't get behind the wheel..  You might take someone else life.

No comments:

Post a Comment