Thursday, May 10, 2012

Homeschooling does Rock!

I am writing this for all my wonderful homeschooler bloggers.  

Homeschooling does rock!   Yes, some days we just want to scream throw in the towel and say thats it.  But, like I have told everyone its like any job you have good days and you have bad days.  Just don't give up.

Yea, some days just don't go the way you like, then take a day and rest and go for nice long walk and take a deep breath. 
Oldest Wolf Daughter just finish her first year of college with a 4.0 GPA  WOW! 

We were told so many times we were messy her up and she would never be college material at all.   Wow! If I had a penny for everyone that told me that I would have her college paid for.

Youngest Wolf Daughter is on her last few months of high school will be Nov. 2012 and will start college in Jan. 2013  and she is doing well too.

We are so proud of our Wolf Daughter's and all there hard work.  We tell them all the time to do the best they can. 


If I had to go back when I do anything different. Yes, the only thing I would do is never send them to a public school at all they both had about 2 years of it. 2 years to many.  


Other then that I have enjoyed every minute of it and wouldn't do anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment