Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Times have Change!

The other day Oldest Wolf Daughter and I were going to the store and there was a little girl around 3 years old in the cart with a Ipad. 

I started laughing I told Wolf Daughter I remember when you and your sister were little when we went to the store we took a stuff animal or blanket now its Ipads.   Wow!  

One day a few years back we were at Daddy Wolfs Aunt's house and she was almost 100 then and she was telling us she has seen so many changes.  Then I was just thinking ok.  Then she started going through them and yes she has.  Then the other day I was sitting and thinking wow I have seen alot too. 

Things do change and they change fast.. Even though they say people don't like changes it seems like something is always changing.   Can never keep up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment