Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Night Owl!





Sometimes I feel like I am a night owl.. I don't know where the days go that I can't seem to get everything done in the day times. 

I guess its to many hikes up the mountains and doing to much outside in this wonderful weather and when I come in at dark I have to do all my work I should of done in the day time.

Oh well life is short I will have plenty of time to sleep later. 


I enjoy spending all the wonderful time with the girls. We seem to have so much fun together and they are so special and so much fun to be with and make me laugh all the time.

Today we hike up a mountain and when we got to the top I was tired we pulled out a blanket the oldest did some drawing the youngest read and mom aka me.. fell a sleep it was so peaceful and quiet the birds were singing a wonderful song it put me to sleep. 



These are the birds (chickadees) that put me to sleep.. they have a very pretty voice so relaxing.


Well need to get off and get some work done the dryer is saying its done..

No comments:

Post a Comment