Saturday, October 27, 2012

Where has time gone?

Time has come to say good bye! 

We need to close the our school, we are done.   No more homeschooling! 

Where did the years and time go.

So, many memories made some are good and some aren't.


I will be truthful I wonder some days what I got myself into.  But, others I knew what I was doing and enjoy it.  I think the good out weigh the bad by far.

Yes, it was like any other job in the world you have good days and you have bad days. 

You try to do your best with what you have and enjoy.  

I know I will miss these days and wish I could have them back again. 

But, for right now I am taking one day at time and doing some fun things with the girls.


                                            


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment