Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No! No! No!

That is what I been told the last few weeks.

As alot of you know we are now finish homeschooling here at Wolf Bay. Sad day it was.

So, I decide to go out and find some part-time work.  Yes, I know I haven't been in the work force for over 20 years but I have done alot of things if you would just give me a chance.

But, no you always say no.   Why?   More then likely my age and being out of the work force for so long.
I am not hard to please I am a hard worker and I can do almost anything if you give am chance.  Thats the big work CHANCE..

I have filled and filled out application this last month.  I could do them blind folded.

I have been told no so much its not funny.  I am being to wonder am I worth anything now.


Yes I homeschool for many years but I was also a cook, nurse, taxi driver, teacher, maid, and the list goes on and on.

In between teaching the girls I did take care of my sister in law and mother in law. But, once again that isn't work in there eyes.  


All this time I thought I was doing a good deed and helping others. I guess I was helping others but not me.


I guess I will be a unemployed homeschool mom.


Oh I wouldn't give up someone will say yes one of these time.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you still can't find any one to hire you, a hard working honest person. More people like you are needed in the work force. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete