Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Busy Time of the year!

Just busy with work and getting ready for the holidays. Tomorrow a big day at Wolf Bay High. Big Daughter Wolf will turn 18 years old. Wow where did the time go. Wasn't it just yesterday she was born and they took her from my arms and flow her to another hospital saying her lungs were ready. She was only 4lbs and fighting for every breath of air.  I looked at Daddy Wolf and Said no it can't be true. We fought for 13 years for her now they are saying she is fighting. I looked at her before they took her away held her little hand and kiss her cheeks with big tears running down my faces and ask her to fight for us. We loved her so much and wanted her so bad. I finally got  release from the hospital to go see little Wolf wow she was fighting and working so hard. I couldn't nurse her yet it took way to much of her energy to just breath. The little thing work so hard. But, she did it. Now she is turning 18 on Dec. 9, 2010  Love you Princess you are so special to Mommy and Daddy Wolf and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment