Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas My Blog friends and others who I am honor that read my blog!

Wish you all a Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a great Christmas and Santa was good to you.
Santa was good to us. This year I got a call from Santa and he said he didn't want milk from us he gets enough of that so we left him some sprinkle wine.  He like it and took the whole bottle with him said he would drink it with Mrs. Clause.  We also left him homemade lemon bars and some  cheese and crackers.  They all must of like it everything was gone when we got up and little foot prints all over and reindeer droppings all over. Yes they were reindeer dropping not chocolate covered raisins. How do I know I pick them up and mush them between my fingers that is how I know.  


Daddy Wolf and Mama Wolf sat in the hot tub a couple of times too. It felt good. The temps finally drop a little not much but hey guess we can't complain it was 80 out.  It was only 64. 

Fix a nice meal for the family then we all settle down for a long winter nap. Then up for some more ham and watching movies. 

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment