Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful!

Wow!  Where did the year go? It seem to just pass by so fast.  When I was younger I remember my Grandma always saying never wish your life away it goes fast.  I think I was ten years old then I laughed under my breathe and said yea right.  Well as I gotten older it sure does. It seems like you just turn around the day is gone then its a new month and before you know it another year gone by. 
Daddy Wolf always said once we had children it will be easier to measure by and he was right too.
 


2010 flew by and we have so much to be thankful for.  We have a roof over our heads to keep us safe and warm or cool.  We had food on the table to keep us full and happy.  We had money to go do a few things.  And most of all we had our health.   So, good bye 2010 thanks for wonderful memories sure going to miss you next time slow down a little so we can enjoy your time. 


Yes, we had a few little pebbles in the road that we had to move out the way, but isn't that part of growing up and every day life.   Every day is not perfect. Some days come with a little pebble that you have to work hard at and move out the way, but once you get it move things seem to go ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment