Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Great Day in the South!

You got to love the days when your girls ask to go out for lunch and then to half price book store. We love that store can't get enough of it. Santa even brought gift cards for them to enjoy. I don't know I guess we are weird we haven't gotten in the kindles yet. Everyone I talk to say they are neat and worth it.  But, I love the book in my hand, I don't know must be old age. With time I am sure I will be there.  The girls and I were talking about it today how we love the idea of the book in our hands but think its great for those who travel and don't have room for books.  But, I hear alot of people are using the kindle and love it. Maybe someday I will have to take the time and check out the kindle.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kris! I'm glad to hear that someone besides me hasn't purchased a kindle yet! We would have liked to have one when we were travelling in the RV, but they are so expensive! I'm also glad to hear that the girls love bookstores and books. Definitely a favorite in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great to know, Linda there is someone else out there like us. I will have to tell the girls that they will be happy.

    ReplyDelete