Sunday, December 12, 2010

Identity Theft

Wow some people sure have a lot of nerve.  This week end Daddy Wolf and I were going to go Christmas shopping for the little Wolfs.  When we went to use our card we couldn't said it wouldn't go through.  Wow!  I knew something was wrong as I left extra in there so we wouldn't have to carry cash around which isn't good thing to do this time of the year.  We had to come home and get on the computer to go to our bank to see what happen. Here someone had gotten Daddy's Wolf card and was going to town with it. I hope they are having a Merry Christmas right now because we do plan on pressing charges and getting through this.  I don't want to be a scrooge but man this isn't nice. 
I hope the person is caught. The police and the store they use the card three times at seems to think it will not be any trouble getting them.  I just think it takes a lot of nerve for someone to do this.  I don't like to be mean or hurt anyone but man when you mess with My Christmas and our little money that's not good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment