Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wow! I am getting old or something!

Very busy day at work today. The little ones are so excited for Christmas its so cute to see them and hear them. They just can't wait.  I remember when my wolf daughters were young and those days were the best.  Christmas morning coming down stairs to see there eyes when they seen all the present and every present they open its something they always wanted.  To funny. 

Today the little ones had trouble sitting.  Poor things.  I look at them and said to myself. Honey don't wish your life away it goes by fast.   Before you know you will be a mom or dad with little ones waiting for Santa to come. One little girl look at me and said. Ms. do you have children? I stated yes she said are they excited about Christmas I said yes. She said now you see why we can't sit still. Out of the mouths of babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment