Tuesday, February 15, 2011

College here we come!

Spend the other day all day long with Oldest Wolf Daughter checking over college and getting papers filled out. 


Wow! They ask alot of question.  We are not wanting to buy the college. We  just want Oldest Daughter to take a few classes. You mean you really need to know all that just so Oldest Wolf Daughter can go to your school. Wow!  

Don't you think that is a little personally?

After about 4 hours of talking and filling out paper work, I looked at Oldest Wolf Daughter and said hey lets go look at the books that we need to get for the class. 





Oh My Stars!   What do they made these books out of?  First book she needs will cost us $150.00.
What?  We just want one book.  No we can't afford to buy for the whole class. Oh no Mam that is for one book.  I think wow where is defibrillator I think I need one right now.  What?  You are serious aren't you, it really cost that much for one book. 



Ok,  Why should one book cost that much? I really don't get it.  They know there is nothing you can do about as they need it for the class. 




I understand it takes time and people to make these books, but I don't think its that high.  




Any way  Daddy Wolf and I were tired of filling out paper work. We decide it was time to take a break and get the Wolf Daughters something to eat and think things over.  My Old mind was so full of information and my hand was so tired of writing.  I needed a Dr. Pepper.


Well after a long lunch we decide we have to do what we can to get our Wolf Daughters there education even if it cost $150.00 for a book.  But, I will always wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment