Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wow alot going on?

Gas prices jumping high over $3.00 a gallon and heard it could even get up to $5.00 a gallon. Looks like we will be staying at home watching movies off nexflix. 


Wisconsin going through alot trying to get things in order. I don't think they will be the only state to go through this. I for see many more states going that path.


I don't know what to think of it. Yes we need to watch and take care of our teachers so they can take care of your kids.
But, like I said before do we need castle to teach them in. 



I don't know where the world is going but I don't think it looks good. 

 

I finally made a dentist appointment to go to the dentist and those who don't know me. 
This is a big step for me.  I hate dentist. Nothing personal I just can't stand the place.
I hope and pray all my work gets done fast and I am on the road to recovery really fast. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment